Quick & Easy Summary of the Commercial License
The Commercial License covers one person to use licensed products.
- Create projects and/or products for personal and commercial use.
- Create physical end products to be sold to customers.
- Making printed and physical crafts items such as t shirts, flyers, Canvas, Decals, games, party elements, accessories, home decorations etc. and selling them at craft fairs and/or online.
- Sold or distribute the digital content on its original digital form.
- Reformat files, or copy, trace, or recreate designs by us to share, distribute, resell or claim as your own in any way.
- Convert the digital content to other formats and sell those as new templates (e.g. embroidery Formats).
- Distributing the digital content downloaded and/or purchased from us in any manner, including: selling, giving away for free.
- Allowing more than one user to use items downloaded/purchased from us to make projects for personal or commercial use.
- Post, upload or share the digital content on any 3rd party website, platforms, Print-on-Demand (POD) sites .
- Upload the digital content on 3rd party printing sites that print digital designs onto physical products for sale, YOU must be the creator of the physical product.
- Some products offer “The POD Add-On” license for an additional charge, which allows you to have print-on-demand companies or third-party printers manufacture goods on your behalf!
Fonts Commercial License Summary
YOU ARE ALLOWED TO
- Create unlimited personal & commercial project.
- Create physical or digital end products for sale.
- Use the Font within desktop applications such as Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Use of web fonts up to a total 100,000 page views per month.
- Use the fonts in videos, Broadcast and streaming for up to 100,000 views per month.
- Use the fonts to create quotes, decals, sublimation etc. and upload those designs to Print-on-Demand (POD) sites.
- Use the font in one title of an electronic publication such as an eBook, eMagazine, eNewspaper, or interactive PDF. Font can be embedded, but cannot be extractable.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO
- Sold or distribute the font on its original digital form.
- Use the font in Application, Game and Server.
- Upload the font files to Print-on-Demand (POD) sites.
- Use the font in more than one title of an electronic publication.
- Exceed the allowed usage permitted in this license.